CLEARANCE CHRISTIAN T SHIRTS - CLEARANCE CHRISTIAN
CLEARANCE CHRISTIAN T SHIRTS - BABY TUXEDO T SHIRTS.
- The action or process of removing or getting rid of something or of something's dispersing
- permission to proceed; "the plane was given clearance to land"
- The removal of buildings, people, or trees from land so as to free it for alternative uses
- (in soccer and other games) A kick or hit that sends the ball out of a defensive zone
- headroom: vertical space available to allow easy passage under something
- the distance by which one thing clears another; the space between them
- Fletcher (c.1764–93), English seaman and mutineer. In April 1789, as first mate under Captain Bligh on the HMS Bounty, he seized the ship and cast Bligh and others adrift. In 1790, the mutineers settled on Pitcairn Island, where Christian was probably killed by Tahitians
- a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denomination
- following the teachings or manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus Christ
- relating to or characteristic of Christianity; "Christian rites"
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
Day 40:366 - Goth mama
My stance is a bit awkward here, but I like the natural lighting. This is in the 1st floor southern foyer/entrance to MacKay hall... in background are statues part of the "Wedding Ring" art by Christian Petersen.
I only post this because it was a 5 minute quick decision thing I put on in a pinch this morning, and I don't feel like taking a separate 365 days picture tonight. The pinwale corduroy shirt dress was thrifted on Monday for $2.
Milo's diaper had an explosion this morning and I was horrible and just rinsed it out of my sleeve instead of changing! Gross right? There was no time though.
Thus my all black "goth mama" look.
~ black pinwale corduroy empire waist shirt dress, thrifted L.L.Bean
~ black belt, Target clearance
~ black boots, clearanced Airwalk for Payless
vintage army t shirt
get obama t shirts
new funny t shirts
old t shirt quilt
one man army t shirt
rock cafe t shirts
dance studio t shirts
Post a comment