CAMO LONG SLEEVE T SHIRT : CAMO LONG SLEEVE
Camo Long Sleeve T Shirt : Make And Order T Shirts
Camo Long Sleeve T Shirt
- a sleeve extending from shoulder to wrist
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- CAMO, short for Club Aquatique de Montreal, is a swim club based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada's Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard.
- Camo is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Cuneo in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 60 km southeast of Turin and about 60 km northeast of Cuneo. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 215 and an area of 3.6 km?.
- camouflage: fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan; intended to make the wearer of a garment made of this fabric hard to distinguish from the background
I spent the better part of a week in Yellowstone not long ago and saw my share of "Professional" photogs. You know the type ...
5 cameras at hand at all times, both digital and film just in case someone might not know they are pros
shades on all the time so everyone thinks they must be someone so special you aren't allowed to look them in the eye
short sleeve shirt and vest .... for some strange reason
camo pants so the average tourist thinks they are always tactical and ready to blend into the surroundings
backpack, ditty bag and anything else they can find to haul their "pro" stuff around and draw attention to the fact that they must be awesome
talk in hushed tones because extremely bright people talk softly
mumble when asked a question because you should never, ever give away the secrets of "professional" photography
make sure the belly hangs way over the belt because successful photogs can eat very well because of the many photos they have had published in National Geographic and the National Enquirer
whenever possible pose like Captain Morgan
chortle when spewing out thinks like histogram, HDR, DSLR, exposure bracketing, camera raw, depth of field, and focal point
mention that they are alone because no one else sees things quite like the "pro" and others might disturb the creative process
draw attention to the fact that all of their wonderful shots are sooc, other than just minor cropping in case some unwashed amateur inadvertently slipped into the frame
Ok, I'm done. But it confirmed to me when I hear "pro" I think pro-stitute :)
29 years ago...A whole 'nuther lifetime...
reminds me of Angie Williams. i sent her this pic and she wrote this down.
Hood and me in the Det.
like the uni's?
when this pic was taken i didn't have any camo, but Hood had a bunch.
i went in the Army in August of '81, so i got issued OD's because BDU's hadn't been issued or approved yet. Hood went in sometime in November of '81. he told me that his basic class was the first one at Ft. Sill to be issued them.
It was really messed up because i had to buy my own. Hood got his due though. all his BDU's shrank like a mofo. some of his shirts had sleeves that barely went past his elbows.
I would of been 18 years old in this pic. My uni is looking small or I was getting fat. I went in the Army weighing 176 lbs at 6 feet tall. When I graduated basic I weighed 192 lbs and was still at 6 feet tall. 3 meals a day will work wonders. Good thing I was in basic and running my ass off or I would've weighed a lot more.
A long, long, time ago I can still hear the music play........
t shirt dancing
t shirt on music
t shirts for mens
road house t shirts
t shirt stores in new york city
dark t shirt transfer paper
step brothers the movie t shirts
funny t shirt saying
washington capitals rock the red t shirt
salty dog cafe t shirt
Post a comment