SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK T SHIRT : SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK
School house rock t shirt : Polo t shirt sale : Batman toddler t shirt
School House Rock T Shirt
- One-room schools were commonplace throughout rural portions of various countries including the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland and Spain in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- (School Houses) Gryffindor: Harry\'s house; named for Godric Gryffindor, a Hogwarts founder; Professor McGonagall is head of house; Gryffindors are known for being brave; colors are scarlet and gold; mascot is a lion.
- A building used as a school, esp. in a small community or village
- The School House was an early American television program broadcast on the now defunct DuMont Television Network.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter; "he threw a rock at me"
- A gentle movement to and fro or from side to side
- Rock music
- Rock and roll
- material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust; "that mountain is solid rock"; "stone is abundant in New England and there are many quarries"
- move back and forth or sideways; "the ship was rocking"; "the tall building swayed"; "She rocked back and forth on her feet"
In April of 2003, I took a trip to St. Pierre with a bunch of other people from my classes for an event called Francoforum. It was a great time...I connected with a bunch of guys who I had known for years, but had drifted apart from in the years since I met them.
We were there for about 3 days. We took a bus from my high school to the ferry, and went across the water...
The guys and the girls stayed in separate bed-and-breakfast houses. In the mornings we would get up, shower, eat breakfast, help clean up, and then walk down to the Francoforum building for the morning's activities. I can't remember all of what we did, but there was cooking involved, games, and other stuff that wasn't bad, considering we were all teenagers, and teenagers typically hate group activities arranged by adults.
Whenever we were here, which was the main strip along the waterfront, there'd be these two Mustangs racing back and forth along the road. It was annoying, but funny to point it out at the same time.
One day, we went on a bus tour around the island, which included a stop in a bakery, where we all baked some bread...and stopped in another bakery and ordered a few boxes of these excellent French pastries, including this great one called "mille feuilles". When I went to France 5 years later, I went on a mission to find some French pastries on par with the ones in St. Pierre...but we went from town to town in Normandy and only one had such a bakery!
Another time, we went swimming at this indoor pool. I remember that when I got out and went to the changeroom, I had forgotten to bring a towel, so I dried myself off with my yellow long-sleeve t-shirt...which I've only worn maybe 0 times since then, haha. Keep in mind that it was still basically winter at that point, so the walk back to the B&B was on the cold side!
Another time we went to a bar...then another bar with some pool tables.
Another time, we went to a gym with our Economics teacher. He was this fairly small guy with glasses, but he was stronger than a lot of us, and that trip was a fun bonding experience between him and the guys. It made us learn that teachers can be jokesters when the context is right. I remember we took his watch hostage one day, for some reason or another.
Perhaps the best part of the trip is that I was big into rock & roll at the time; that year I had found myself as a musician, and I was always doing the Gene Simmons \m/ thing, with the thumb out...and by the end of it, in one group shot, all 32+ of us were giving the sign of the devil :D It was awesome!
I might add that this picture was not edited for color; I just cropped it a bit. I'm happy with how vivid the sky turned out!
From her School House Rock Bill t-shirt to her love of puppies, there is nothing I did not love about this little girl. I don't want kids, but if I had to have one...I'd want this one.
unique design t shirts
womens harley t shirts
no logo t shirts
hate duke t shirt
christian hosoi t shirt
shepard fairey obama hope t shirt
women belong in the house t shirt
Post a comment