FUNNY SCIENCE T SHIRTS - FUNNY SCIENCE
FUNNY SCIENCE T SHIRTS - GIRLS WEARING WET T SHIRTS - LEDGER JOKER T SHIRTS
Funny Science T Shirts
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment
- Science (from the Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is, in its broadest sense, any systematic knowledge that is capable of resulting in a correct prediction (i.e. falsifiability in Karl Popper's sense) or reliable outcome.
- A particular area of this
- A systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject
- skill: ability to produce solutions in some problem domain; "the skill of a well-trained boxer"; "the sweet science of pugilism"
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular
- The comic strips in newspapers
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); "she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead: The Writers and Artists Who Made the National Lampoon Insanely Great
From its first issue in April, 1970, the National Lampoon blazed like a comet, defining comedy as we know it today. To create Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead, former Lampoon illustrator Rick Meyerowitz selected the funniest material from the magazine and sought out the survivors of its first electrifying decade to gather their most revealing and outrageous stories. The result is a mind-boggling tour through the early days of an institution whose alumni left their fingerprints all over popular culture: Animal House, Caddyshack, Saturday Night Live, Ghostbusters, SCTV, Spinal Tap, In Living Color, Ren & Stimpy, The Simpsons—even Sesame Street counts a few Lampooners among its ranks. Long before there was The Onion and Comedy Central news shows, there was the National Lampoon, setting the bar in comedy impossibly high!
Praise for Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead:
"The other night I started laughing so hard I had to leave the room . . . And then I realized that I hadn't laughed so hard in 35 years, since I was a teenager, reading National Lampoon." --The Wall Street Journal
"If you grew up with the Lampoon, this book is a trip down memory lane like no other; if not, it will demonstrate that the much maligned 70s could produce humor that has never been surpassed." --Vanity Fair
"Meyerowitz delivers more than he promises [in his introduction]. The alumni reminiscences he commissioned, taken together, paint a vivid picture of a tight-knit family of twentysomething humorists at the dawn of their careers."
"Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead is a coffee-table book-big, colorful, and fun to flip through. But it also serves as an important reminder: Where would American humor be without the National Lampoon?"
-The New Yorker
"With page after page of exquisitely reproduced articles and illustrations, DSBD is a satiric cornucopia . . .You're gonna need a bigger stocking for this one!"
Aside from his idiosyncrasies, Sheldon is purely logical. As a corollary, it is apparent that he believes everyone else to be intellectually inferior to him, including fellow physicists and even Isaac Newton. Sheldon has an overly extensive general knowledge, such as shown by his comments regarding the introduction of the fork into Thailand. Despite his intelligence, Sheldon is usually inept in most social interactions.Sheldon's eccentricities, snide remarks, and high logical and intellectual personality put him at odds with his own friends and especially Penny. He not only fails to understand the simplest sarcastic jokes made by Leonard, but also regards Penny's sadness over her breakup with blatant confusion. However, recently, he has begun to understand the concept of sarcasm, attempting unsuccessfully to employ it himself towards Penny in the second season, and successfully employing it towards his friends in the third season. Sheldon occasionally uses slang but essentially fails, and his new catchphrase is "Bazinga!". He isn't entirely sure how to hug someone.Sheldon also has childish qualities. For example, he must get his way, such as in naming the Caltech Physics Bowl team or choosing the way to go to San Francisco for a conference where he seeks Nobel laureate George Smoot's approval, and he needs his mother (or Penny) to care for him when he is sick, which involves singing "Soft Kitty" and rubbing Vicks on his chest. He cannot stand to be interrupted, concede when he doesn't know something, lie, or hear a person bicker or people fight, crinkling his lips with insane frustration when any of these happen. Sheldon cannot drive an automobile, and needs his friends to take him places; he feels someone of his intellect does not need to learn how to drive.Like his friends, he is scientifically inclined, and is fond of comic books, video games, and general science fiction, with numerous references made to Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, Stargate, Star Trek, and Star Wars. Sheldon is particularly fond of the Star Trek franchise and is a fan of science officer Mr. Spock. Penny once gave Sheldon a napkin used by Leonard Nimoy, the actor who originally played Spock, and this greatly overwhelmed Sheldon as he now possessed the DNA of his famed idol. He also used to idolize fictional prodigy Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: The Next Generation for qualities of the character he found similar to himself, but Wil Wheaton's surprise cancellation of an appearance at a Jackson, Mississippi Trek convention in 1995 caused Sheldon to swear vengeance against Wil in the form of a customizable card game tournament. Another favorite character of his is Batman. He likes playing Halo every Wednesday and paintball on the weekend with his friends.Unlike Leonard, Sheldon embraces his genius fully and is not ashamed of admitting his particularly eccentric interests (such as Klingon Boggle).Sheldon does not seem to be able to tolerate alcohol, caffeine or other drugs very well as demonstrated in different instances. A small amount of alcohol made him extremely boisterous; and a small amount of coffee made him extremely hyperactive; taking valium also affected his behavior.Sheldon often wears vintage t-shirts adorned with superhero logos, specific to the DC universe, among them the Flash, Superman, Aquaman, and the Green Lantern. He usually wears his shirts with a long sleeve underneath and commonly wears plaid pants. Sheldon is tall and thin (setting him apart from his shorter colleagues), with Penny saying he looks like a praying mantis, and Raj likening Star Wars C-3PO to "a shiny Sheldon".
Funny t-shirt - Psycho Path
Every once in a while I see a t-shirt clever enough to want to record...people are always very nice about posing their shirts. I collect them in a set in my profile, and one got explored (?!?)
This shirt was worn by a young man in the Smithsonian Museum of natural Science.
baby t shirts i
dress code t shirt
australian flag t shirt
official concert t shirts
kiss vintage t shirts
tattoo shop t shirts
women's 3 4 sleeve t shirt
sports slogan t shirts
girls v neck t shirts
Post a comment