DIRTY T SHIRT SLOGANS - DIRTY T
Dirty T Shirt Slogans - Save Ferris T Shirt.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short and striking or memorable phrase used in advertising
- Slogans (Parullat) is a 2001 Albanian film directed by Gjergj Xhuvani. It was Albania's submission to the 74th Academy Awards for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, but was not accepted as a nominee.
- A Scottish Highland war cry
- A motto associated with a political party or movement or other group
- (slogan) motto: a favorite saying of a sect or political group
- "Slogans" is a remixed version of Bob Marley song released 24 years after his death. The 2005 single was released on the greatest hits album Africa Unite and was the second last song on the album.
Bratmobile (Allison Wolfe) at Pressure Point
I'd received dirty looks from a local riot grrrl in Leicester when I dared take photos of Bratmobile at the Charlotte in 1994. This photograph though was taken when the original riot grrrls were playing a reunion tour.
It was something of reunion for me as well as I had some prints from the old show where Allison flirted for the camera on stage while singing in a old prom dress and thick rimmed glasses. Before the Brighton show I met with Allison, who was her affable and fun self, something that often gets overlooked by the more ardent 'grrrls'.
This photo appeared in Careless Talk Costs Lives Issue 10 with a review by Mia Clarke of Electrelane. Originally it was commissioned as a small review but this convinced them to make it a double page spread.
The gig was also notable as being the first time I saw Cat on Form, who wore matching white T-shirts with marker pen slogans and cropped heads for the boys.
Pressure Point, Brighton 2001.
Slogan for Tae
Slogan and des by me
M?t l?n n?a, ra di
Nhu bong hoa mau xanh, khong bao gi? k? v? cau chuy?n c?a minh
S? im l?ng mang l?i yen ?n cho th? gi?i
Cho m?i th?, ho?c b?t c? th? gi
Guong m?t ph?n di?n nay, ph?i chang da mang nhi?u l?n tru?c day
Gia ma b?n than c?ng r?n va kh?n n?n hon
dispatch band t shirts
t shirt screen printer
t shirts graphic design
boys rock t shirts
brother dog t shirt
barbie t shirt
women's print t shirts
Post a comment